Our appraisal services include the following:
- On-site visits to the client's location.
- Thorough documentation and photography of personal property
- Extensive research with valuation conclusions appropriate for the report's purpose – commonly including, but not limited to, Fair Market Value or Insurance / Comparable Replacement Value.
- Production of clearly-written, well-documented itemized appraisal reports including:
- Individual detailed description and value for each item
- Digital photographs keyed to each item in the appraisal report
- Total value for the collection
- Bibliography and list of references used so that valuation conclusions can later be verified if necessary.
- Limiting conditions statement
- Certification statement, signed, dated and stamped
- All of the above components neatly bound into a single appraisal document. Production of any number of these illustrated documents can be arranged.
Appraisals are conducted on an hourly-charge basis, covering both on-site time for documentation and photography and off-site time for research and report preparation.
Call for our competitive rates and additional information on your specific appraisal project.